IPO INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
Led by our flagship Bundarra copper mine development opportunity in Queensland, our portfolio of Tier 1 metal plays are being advanced by deploying tightly targeted geophysical tools and exploration methods.
We have the technology, the projects, the people and the future
- Portfolio of potential copper, silver and gold projects
BUNDARRA FLAGSHIP PROJECT
- Significant drilling data
- $1M Airborne VTEM survey, 2DIP, 3DIP & FLEM geophysical survey techniques carried out over Mt Flora historic and current drilling program, now become the tools for exploration
- Ability to explore and increase value without lengthy and expensive exploration costs
- Maiden JORC resource planned by June 2021
- Additional blue sky opportunities further defined June 2021 by application of newly developed geophysical tools
- Two additional EPM applications (1 adjacent and 1 close to Bundarra) to be granted
Prairie Creek Gold project offers potential for a new epithermal gold discovery 80km from Cracow
- Historical drill hole intersection reported as
- 52m @ 2.1g/t Au from surface including
- 10m @ 3.2g/t Au
- 6m @ 6.5g/t Au
- and large geochemical footprint
- 5 x Copper porphyry targets at Red Hill (Lachland Fold)
- Up to 10% Free carried interest in 4 tenements operated by Emmerson (see link)
We take advantage of new big bata analytical techniques that when applied to the masses of pre-competitive digital data, allows new and forgotten mineralised systems and prospects to be identified.
Machine learning, predictive modelling, GIS targeting, fuzzy logic, neural networking, weights of evidence are the tools to identify opportunities and fast track exploration success.